Today we began class by looking over the syllabus - and we have 2 new things this year:
1. All grades will be on engrade.com and the students were given access codes for you to sign up so that you can see how your student is doing.
2. The students will be required to attend one field trip. I will be sponsoring a Roman banquet and flyers with more details were sent home. Put it on your calendar now so that you don't schedule conflicts. If a conflict cannot be avoided, please talk with me about some suggestions for your alternative event.
The remainder of the class was a quick review of First Form Latin. The students need to review 3rd, 4th and 5th declension nouns as well as 2nd conjugation verbs.
1. Read chapter one in the text book
2. Work book pages 6-9
3. Review, review, review (grammar and vocab from last year)!!
4. Parent and student needs to sign that you have read the syllabus - this will count as a homework grade.