In English, the verb "to be" is irregular. It is also irregular in Latin. We learned the infinitive and present, imperfect, and future tenses of the verb.
1. Re-read the text book pages 18-19
2. Practice your vocabulary words by recitation (be sure to go over ALL words that we've learned!)
3. Be sure that you know the Latin sayings (and how to spell them correctly)
4. Do notecards for each tense of sum – include both the Latin and the English. Also be sure to do a “regular” notecard for sum that includes the infinitive and translation.
5. Workbook pages for lesson 5 - pages 30-33
6. Sallie - presentation on Ancient Roman Art due October 10