Unit II begins with learning the four principal parts for all the verbs we've covered thus far - and recognizing the four irregular verbs we've learned. We also discussed complementary infinitives (specifically when used as direct objects: I love to travel; I want to wash the dog.)
1. Re-read the text book lessons - pages 22 - 25
2. Practice your vocabulary by recitation - be sure that you know all the words thus far.
3. Add the third and fourth principal parts of each Latin verb to your notecards. Be sure to check the spelling!
4. Do the workbook pages for lesson 7 (pages 41 - 44)
5. Presentation: Sydney - Roman Army due next week.