To practice in class we worked on doing a synopsis. For this, instead of writing out the conjugation of "give" in present, imperfect, and future tenses - you just pick a person and number and then write it in the three tenses (for example: to give = dare, and in 1st person plural, it would be: damus, dabamus, and dabimus). The students also made sure that they could translate each form.
1. Re read the text book lessons - pages 8-21
2. Practice your vocabulary by recitation
3. Be sure you know all the Latin sayings (in English and Latin) and how to spell them correctly.
4. Workbook pages for lesson 6: pages 34-39 - you may skip questions 3 and 16 (note it's AND not THROUGH! :-) ).
5. Take home test. The test should be taken when the student is prepared - as long as it's before class next week. It should be monitored and taken without assistance of any kind. The exam should not take more than 30-45 minutes - but it does not need to be timed. If you come across any issues/questions - please don't hesitate to contact me!