- Reread the text book lesson - page 32-22
- Practice your vocabulary by recitation - be sure you know words and sayings from each lesson.
- Add the third and fourth principal part to your "sum" note card. You may also want to add the conjugations of each tense on separate note cards.
- Do the workbook pages for lesson 11 (page 60-63)
- If you attended the Roman banquet, please turn in your write up of the event by Tuesday evening (you may email it to me). This counts as a test grade!
- Presentations: Adam - Science in Ancient Rome - due December 2; Jade - Roman games, toys and entertainment - due December 9; Sydney - Roman house and family - due December 9