- Keep working on OMG project - we'll have a better idea of the due date in January (probably the end of January/beginning of February).
- Iliad essay topics. Due January 13, 2014 via email by 8pm. There are no drafts to turn in - but I would recommend that you go through the steps of outlining and doing a rough draft as we did for the Heroes essay. I would be willing to do a commentary on an OUTLINE (not a rough draft) if you would email it to me over the break.
- Answer the discussion questions at the end of "The Rage of Achilles."
- Read the hand out about "The Cursed House of Atreus."
- There will be a quiz over The Iliad on January 16.
- When we return from Christmas break, we'll begin with reading/discussing The Odyssey. When we finish, I would like for the class to get together at my home to watch "O Brother Where Art Thou." Please look at your calendars and see if there is a Friday that would work - perhaps February 1? I will provide the giant tv, popcorn, candy and soda!