Our new topic today was neuter nouns of the second declension. The endings are almost identical to those of masculine 2nd declension nouns. The students also practiced declining their vocabulary plus other words for practice. We made a game of guessing the non vocab words to see if they could figure it out based on derivatives.
- Read the text book - pages 44-45
- Workbook for lesson 16 - pages 84-87 (you may skip questions 9 and 10 on page 84 as this follows a different pronunciation guide that what we are using)
- Make note cards for your new vocabulary words.
- Find an additional derivative for the words in the vocabulary list that already list a derivative.
- Projects: Jan 13/16 - Caleb S and Ted - Circus Maximus and Chariot racing; Jan 27/30 - Leah and Grace - The Titans and the gods.