1. Continue to work on your OMG projects. I am estimating the due date as the beginning of March - with a more specific date to come in the next week or two.
2. The students have a group Odyssey project. They are working in 2 groups of three - they need to exchange phone numbers and emails. The students may work on the project here at LAC during study hall, meet at the library, or if meeting is not an option, there is a lot that can be accomplished via gmail chat or even skype. This project is due on February 20th.
3. When we begin our study of the Vikings in March, we will be reading the book "Summerland" by Michael Chabon. You may want to purchase a copy or you may get it from the library.
4. We will probably start watching "O Brother Where Art Thou" in class next week (if not next week, then for sure the following week). Feel free to bring in snacks!
5. Don't forget to register for the Viking feast. Fees must be turned in by February 15th.