As part of our review, we played a competitive game of Latin Pictionary and the students came away with bonus points for their take home exam this week.
1. Be sure to really review your endings for 1st and 2nd declension nouns.
2. Review the grammar appendix in the back of the workbook. You should know the answers to all the questions that we cover in class - and if any of the information is not clear to you, please email me so that I can help!
3. Workbook for lessons 20: 104-108
4. Do the unit test without assistance before the next class.
5. Projects: Feb 10 - Adam - Pandora's Box; Feb 10 - Grace - The Titans and the gods; Feb 17 - Sarah - The Underworld