1. Keep working with your group on your project. I have also added the option of creating a website for the cruise line. Projects are to be presented in class on February 20th.
2. Keep working on your OMG project - they are due Thursday, March 13th
3. Next week we'll be moving to Rome with "The Aeneid."
4. Go ahead and get a copy of "Summerland" by Michael Chabon - we'll begin reading this in the beginning of March.
5. Payments for the Viking field trip ($20) are due by next Thursday. We need 12 students to participate or the event will be canceled. Right now I only have 3 students registered.
6. See you on Sunday - February 9th - for our viewing of "O Brother Where Art Thou"