Our next lesson was to learn about 4th declension nouns. There are not many nouns in this declension - and most of them are masculine.
1. You do not need to do the workbook pages for the review - but if you are still struggling with the third declension endings - it would be a good idea to do it! Also, you can review the quiz for that chapter as well.
2. Workbook pages for lesson 25 page 130-134
3. Reread the chapter - pages 64-65
4. Make note cards including derivatives for your new vocabulary words.
5. Project presentations: Ted - March 27 - Scipio and Hannibal