This conjugation is quite similar to 1st conjugation - their endings are all the same - but it does have key differences in the present stem and principal parts.
A grammar term that we reviewed was the complementary infinitive. This is an infinitive that completes the action of the main verb: We love to wash the car. I want to go to France. We spent some time in class working on sentence translation.
1. Read the text book - pages 72-75
2. Workbook for lesson 29 - pages 151-155
3. Make notecards for your new vocabulary words. Be sure to leave room to come back and add the 3rd and 4th principal parts to each card.
4. Find additional derivatives for the words in the vocabulary list.
5. Projects: April 14 - Caleb H - Nero; April 21 - Caleb S - Trajan; April 28 - Grace - Diocletian
REMINDER: Projects are due on the due date. Late work will not be accepted unless you are out sick and with a note from a parent.
5. No class next week - have a great Spring Break!