In Third Form, we continued with the perfect passive system, focusing on the pluperfect passive. The vocabulary for this week is conjunctions - but some of them function quite differently in Latin than they do in English.
- Review the grammar and vocabulary!
- Re-read the text book pages 18-19
- Workbook pages 20-23; Rachel - pages 34-39
- Notecards + derivatives
- Second Form: Create an English sentence with a subject and verb and at least 1 genitive, a dative, an adjective, and an accusative. Translate into Latin
- Review, review, review!
- Upcoming projects: Elizabeth - Oct 13 - Roman Baths; Caleb - Nov 10 - Trojan War