In Third Form, we learned yet another demonstrative pronoun - ille, illa, illud. Latin has an overwhelming amount of demonstrative pronouns - which can probably be linked to the fact that there are no articles in Latin. It's interesting that articles in other Romance languages are derived from this Latin pronoun!
1. Reread the chapter - pages 44-45; Third Form 54-55 (plus the saying notes on pages 62-63)
2. Workbook pages for lesson 14 - pages 83-88; Third Form pages 125-130
3. Create notecards for the new vocabulary words plus find another derivative for each (except for nescio).
4. No class next week due to the MLK holiday - see you on January 26.
5. Upcoming projects: Rachel - Feb 2 - Octavian; Elizabeth - Feb 9 - Cleopatra; Stephen - Feb 16 - Julius Caesar