In Third Form, we continued with the perfect passive system, focusing on the pluperfect passive. The vocabulary for this week is conjunctions - but some of them function quite differently in Latin than they do in English.
- Review the grammar and vocabulary!
- Re-read the text book pages 18-19
- Workbook pages - Second Form: 24-28 (skip 3, 9, and 10 on page 24); Third Form- pages 34-39
- Notecards + derivatives
- Second Form: Create an English sentence with a subject and verb and at least 1 genitive, a dative, an adjective, and an accusative. Translate into Latin
- Review, review, review!
- Upcoming projects: Connor - Oct 17 - Diorama of a Roman house; Carson - Oct 31 - Pliny (elder and younger); Benjamin - Nov 7 - Herculaneum and Pompeii; Maya - Nov 14; Caleb - Nov 28 - Livy