Our grammar lesson today focused on the pluperfect tense. This tense refers to actions in the past that happened before another action in the past. For example: I had eaten my snack before my friend arrived. The key marker of pluperfect in English is the helping verb "had."
1. Re-read the text book lessons - pages 28-29
2. Practice your vocabulary by recitation. Make sure you not only know this week's vocabulary - but all previous weeks!
3. Create notecards for each new vocabulary word + derivatives
4. Do the workbook pages for Lesson 9 (pages 50-54)
5. Project presentations: Benjamin and Sam - Roman architecture - due November 14; Esther - Roman baths - November 28