- Read the text book - pages 44-45
- Workbook for lesson 16 - pages 84-87 (you may skip questions 9 and 10 on page 84 as this follows a different pronunciation guide that what we are using)
- Make note cards for your new vocabulary words. Be sure that you are doing this in the correct format (nominative singular, genitive singular and the gender on the Latin side; meaning and derivatives on the English side)
- Find an additional derivative for the words in the vocabulary list that already list a derivative.
- Beginning in January, please bring a laptop/tablet to class each week for the as we practice for the National Latin Exam.