- Read the text book - pages 44-45
- Workbook for lesson 16 - pages 84-87
- Page 84 - you may skip questions 9 and 10. For question 7 - just write out the neuter rule. On page 89 - you may skip the column that asks for the gender rule.
- Make note cards for your new vocabulary words.
- Find an additional derivative for the words in the vocabulary list that already list a derivative.
- Bring a laptop/tablet to class each week for the next few weeks as we practice for the National Latin Exam.
- Upcoming presentations: Jan 30 - Sam - Aqueducts; Feb 13 - Chloe - Pandora's box; Feb 20 - Esther - The underworld; April 17 - Benjamin - Nero