The students need to be sure that their notecards reflect the correct information. On the Latin side, there should be the nominative singular, genitive singular, and the gender:
equus, equi, m
Then on the English side - the meaning and derivatives:
The students worked on declining in the 2nd declension and quickly memorized the endings.
- Read the text book pages 42-43
- Workbook for lesson 15: 80-83 (you may skip questions, 4, 5, and 7 on page 80 as this follows a different pronunciation guide than what we are using.)
- Make notecards for your new vocabulary words. Find an additional derivative for the words in the vocabulary list that already list a derivative. Be sure to correct your notecards from last week if they were not done in the format noted above.
- Upcoming presentations: Jan 30 - Sam - Aqueducts; Feb 13 - Chloe - Pandora's box; Feb 20 - Esther - The underworld; April 17 - Benjamin - Nero
- Reminder - there is no class next week due to the MLK holiday. We will resume classes on January 23.