The students should begin to practice - and get used to the format of the National Latin exam by taking quizzes on the NLE website. There will be a lot of forms and vocabulary that we haven't learned, but the students will see that they know more than they think they do and can still answer the questions correctly without knowing the vocabulary in the questions! Use this link - and be sure to practice with the Introduction to Latin questions.
1. Read lesson 21 pages 56-57
2. Workbook pages for lesson 21 - pages 110-114
3. Make notecards for your new vocabulary words + find an additional derivative for each word.
4. Spend time studying your vocabulary and grammar!
5. Upcoming projects: Feb 8 - Edith - Pandora's box; Feb 15 - Liam - the Underworld; Mar 8 - Harriett - Spartacus; Mar 15 - Julia - Julius Caesar