Don't forget - the National Latin exam is next month - continue to practice at www.nle.org
1. Reread the text book pages 60-61
2. Workbook for lesson 23: 120 - 124
3. Make note cards for your new vocabulary words. Find an additional derivative for each.
4. Reminder - No classes next week for the President's Day holiday
5. Our next class is March 1st - tuition will be due - and my husband will be leading the class as I will be out of town.
6. Upcoming projects: March 8 - Liam - Underworld; March 8 - Harriet - Spartacus; March 15 - Julia - Julius Caesar