Third Form: We learned reflexive pronouns in Latin. Latin is actually easier than English with this form! Reflexive pronouns are not found in the nominative as they are always in the predicate and refer back to the subject of its clause.
1. Read pages 48-49 in your text book; TF: 58-59
2. Do the workbook pages for lesson 16 - pages 95-99 and be sure to go over the Unit review pages to prep for the take home test; TF: workbook pages 137-142, review pages 143-151
3. SF: Create notecards for our new vocabulary words + derivatives. You should add the adverbial form to your notecards for the old vocabulary (or create new ones!).
4. Upcoming Projects: Feb 13 - Benjamin - Titus and the Roman conquest of Jerusalem; Mar 6 - Carson - Horace; March 13 - Grant - Cattulus; March 20 - Connor - Vergil
5. Take home test - should be done without assistance when you are prepared before class next week.