In Third Form we continued with the subjunctive mood learning how to form the imperfect in both the active and passive.
We also continued to do practice exams for the National Latin exam. If you could bring your electronic devices again next week, we can continue with practicing as the exam will be on March 9th.
1. SF: Reread pages 56-57; TF: 70-71
2. SF: Add the 3rd and 4th principal parts of the verbs from the vocabulary list to your note cards.
3. Workbook pages:SF: 113-117; TF 166-173
4. TF - notecards and derivatives.
5. Upcoming projects: Mar 13 - Grant - Cattulus; Mar 20 - Connor - Virgil; April 24 - Carson - Horace