Third Form: we learned to form the perfect and pluperfect subjunctive of sum.
Spring Break is next week - next class is on April 10th
1. Read the text book - Second Form: pages 66-69; Third Form: 78-81
2. Work book pages: Second Form: 139-145; Third Form: 202-211 (you may want to do the unit review to prep for the test - it is optional)
3. Third Form- lesson 26 quiz (page one only) may be done as a bonus - it is open notes/books but you must score 100% in order to receive 10 bonus points on your lowest quiz/test grade OR it can be used to replace two homework grades.
4. Third Form- take home test - should be done without assistance of any kind - due when we come back to class.
5. Both classes - note cards and derivatives
6. Upcoming projects: Connor - April 10 - Vergil; Grant - April 10 - Cattulus; Carson - April 24 - Horace