Congratulations to Harriet for her excellent score on the National Latin Exam!
1. Read the text book pages 78-79
2. Workbook pages for lesson 31: pages 161-164
3. Add the principal parts to your notecards for the vocabulary listed in lesson 31 on page 79
4. Be sure to review: previous vocabulary, declension endings, grammar at the back of the workbook, and verb endings.
5. We will review for the final on May 3rd by playing an online game called Kahoot. The students should bring a smart phone, tablet, or a laptop to class so that they are able to participate. If the students are on a smart phone or tablet, they can download the Kahoot app. The Final exam will be during class on May 10th.